Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Happy Place

So the brownie atricle is coming shortly, I promise!  I just wanted to share some photos of my favorite place on earth and where I find all of my delicious ingredients!


Toronto's St. Lawrence Market dates back to the mid-1800s (the current market was re-built in 1850 to replace the previous building which had been deswtroyed by fire)
The market offers an amazing selection of meats, cheeses, fruit, vegetables and any other wonderful thing you could imagine.  I make it my mission to get there every Saturday morning to get the freshest ingredients possible.






The market is located at the corner of Jarvis and Front Street in downtown Toronto.  Open Tuesday to Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. The SLM is right across the street from my Aunt's condo...we always visit it when in town. Delish!

    ReplyDelete